Have you captured some video footage of your waves in a session or lesson at URBNSURF or managed to convince a great friend to film a few waves at the beach?
Seeing yourself on film can be an eye opener. If you would like to receive some personalised tips and resources on how to improve your surfing quickly and easily then submit a video clip for review by the URBNSURF senior surf coaching team.
Capture your video on video camera or phone
Purchase your Video analysis product
Receive confirmation email to fill out requirements form and video upload instructions
Sit back, relax and wait for your video analysis coaching to be developed
Receive notification email that your analysis is ready to review
Learn something new, then get out there and #Surfmore!
Combining coaching advice with visual footage provides Surfers and athletes across sporting modes with a premium opportunity for advancement at any skill level or stage of the development.
Video Analysis provides a fantastic supplement to on-site Surf coaching lessons or Sessions as well as creates the opportunity to leverage the URBNSURF Surf Academy Support from anywhere around the globe.
All advice offered in this product general in nature and may not be suitable for all individual needs. For more tailored advice seek a group or private surf coaching lesson at URBNSURF or your local surf school.
Please seek medical advice before trying any advised techniques, movements or activities discussed in provided video analysis products, services or associated resource materials. Any resources provided will be based on Coach discretion.
• Submitted videos must be no longer than 2 minutes in duration (less than 2 Gigabytes) and preferred in MOV, MPEG or MP4 formats.
• Maximum of 2 waves will be analysed per ‘Single review’.
• No Credits or refunds will be approved once submitted video has been sent to URBNSURF.
• All Video Analysis products are valid for up to 12 months from the date of purchase.
• All multipack products are to be redeemed by a single guest.
• Individual multipack components are not transferable to another guest.
• Video analysis provided will be up to a duration of 10 minutes and output at minimum of 780 x 420 resolution.
• Video Analysis – Single review
• Video Analysis – 3 x Multi-pack
T’S and C’S
For further terms and conditions relating to products and services please refer to the URBNSURF Melbourne website terms
5-10 minute review of video footage 1-2 waves providing practical advice to progress your surfing from anywhere in the world.
3 x Multipack
3 separate video reviews of video footage (1-2 waves each) enabling you to receive and implement feedback to track your progress your surfing over time.